This Web site is secured with a Secured Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. Credit card data is not stored on any servers, and is deleted after purchase.
Our online store is PCI compliant, and our data center employs hacker deterrent security provisioning, three redundant network architectures and hardware firewalls. Our server is independently audited against stringent PCI security standards every three months and our server provider is featured on both Visa and Mastercard's lists of PCI-compliant providers.
RxPetMart only sells U.S. FDA & EPA approved medications and supplements. Products are selected by a team of veterinarians to ensure product safety. Products are new, and have proper expiration dates.
RxPetMart promotes safe medication and supplement administration. Always consult with your vet before administering a new medication. Read label instructions carefully.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
RxPetMart has an average delivery time of 3 days. RxPetMart provides advanced tracking for all orders.
- Each shipment comes with a 1-Year Date-Code Guarantee® insuring your KMR® arrives fresh and ready to use. KMR® Liquid Milk Replacer from PetAg® is recommended as a complete food source for orphaned or rejected kittens, or those nursing but needing supplemental feeding. KMR® is a complete diet fortified with vitamins & minerals to ensure proper growth & development. KMR® formula closely matches queen's milk in protein & energy and also contains much needed taurine. Note: All kittens should receive the queen's milk for at least 2 days (if possible). The colostrum milk gives extra nutrition and temporary immunity against some diseases. Feed at room or body temperature. Kittens needs will vary and the amount may have to be increased or decreased depending on the individual. Small or weak kittens may need to be fed KMR® liquid every 3 to 4 hours, while larger kittens will do well when fed every 8 hours. Weigh kittens daily to assure adequate feeding. Also recommended for growing kittens or adult cats that may be stressed or convalescing and require a source of highly digestible nutrients. Consult your veterinarian for additional advice. Not for human consumption. Made in the USA.
- (6 Pack) KMR Liquid Milk Replacer for Kittens and Cats - 8-Ounce Cans
- The Number 1 selling kitten milk replacer.
- Provides necessary vitamins and minerals promoting proper growth and development.
- Ready-to-feed liquid is similar to queen's milk in protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
- Easy to digest, highly palatable, sterile with NO preservatives or artificial flavors.